Collection and use of personal information
We may collect personal information such as your name, address, email address, phone number, fax number, etc. from you when you
- Purchase, rent, order, return or exchange any of our products and services;
- Request a quote for or information about any of our products and services;
- Request delivery, warranty or repair services;
- Make an application;
- Contact our Customer Service;
- Visit this web site;
- Enter into a contest or respond to one of our surveys; or
- Provide us with comments or suggestions.
OX Payment Solutions also collects non-personal information. Non-personal information is information of an anonymous nature such as your IP address, the domain name used to access OX Payment Solutions’s site, the type and version of your browser or operating system. Other information such as demographic statistics of our users, number of visits and average time spent on our site is also considered non-personal information. We in the course of operating our site and providing our services collect non-personal information.
Use of personal information
OX Payment Solutions may use personal information to:
- identify customers, employees and suppliers and to establish and maintain a relationship with them;
- provide customers with ongoing service, including to process orders, to ensure proper delivery and to better assist customers when they visit or call us;
- improve our product and service offerings;
- provide our customers with information about other products and services that may be of interest to them;
- protect against error and fraud; or
- comply with legal and audit requirements.
OX Payment Solutions may also use personal information to create statistics about our company. These statistics do not contain any information that could personally identify any individual customer, employee or supplier.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We will not sell your personal information to any party. We will only disclose your personal information to third parties:
- Where you have specifically given your consent to disclose your personal information for a specific purpose;
- Who are acting as our agents, suppliers or service providers in order to enable us to provide you with the products or services you have ordered. Such agents, suppliers or service providers shall be required to maintain the confidentiality of all of your personal information;
- As required by law, including by an order of any court, institution or body with authority to compel the production of the personal information or in order to protect or defend a legal interest; or
Withdrawal of consent
Individuals may withdraw their consent to OX Payment Payment Solutions’ use or disclosure of their personal information by making a written request via the Contact Us section of this website. Individuals may be asked to provide suitable identification or to otherwise identify themselves.
In some circumstances, the withdrawal of consent to certain uses or disclosures of personal information may mean that OX Payment Payment Solutions is no longer able to provide certain products or services to the individual or may be unable to process returns, exchanges or refunds. If this is the case, OX Payment Solutions will inform you when you contact us to withdraw your consent and give you the choice.